Wholesale Travel!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My invitation to YOU!!


We all have been part of the Social Media explosion for the past 10 years. Social Media works when all else is still trying to figure out how to make sales and make money for the people who put in motion whatever business venture that is out there. Some are successful some not.

I am a real person and you can google Sandee Righton to see just how many Social Media Sites I use myself. Most of us are connected in several already. The reason I am contacting you 
is that IQLife has signed an exclusive agreement with Level 9 Marketing and Is about to release a new Social Media Platform to the World. I know this doesn't mean much right now 
but I want to ask you this. Has Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or any other Social Media site offered to pay us for connecting and sharing on our Profiles? I haven't even had a thank you. We helped them become BILLION HEIRS!

When I found out that IQLife was willing to pay me for connecting and sharing their Social Media Platform with the world and that I would be linked to them forever, I got to thinking of how many people I am linked to on other sites. We are worth $148 dollars a piece to Facebook alone and they didn't have Social Media to build their network. IQLife is willing to share in all revenue with me just for connecting my contacts. It's a no brainer for me! Being paid to share a social site and get paid to do it! Watch this 2 minute video and get back with me.
Just think where we would be if Facebook did this in the beginning. 

The Ralph nader interview is www.emacsunlimited.com the movement video is: www.totalpackageoffreedom.com 
The income video is: www.chipswinners.com 

Thanks

Join me here www.l9app.com/SJRighton

No comments: